If your a fan of Call of Duty and Spyro Activision is coming to San Diego Comic con with panels, exclusives and more! Activision knows what the fans want and love so they have a weekend of fun for all of you. Including the schedule of fun are Call of Duty®, Spyro™, Crash Bandicoot™ and news about what are coming for the upcoming game releases from July 19 – 22 at SDCC. I plan to check out the Funko SDCC Exclusives to be found at Booth 5341, the panel with my favorite voice Tom Kenny and the Call of Duty 4 zombies .. I can never resist zombies!
ACTIVISION’S SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON SCHEDULE & HIGHLIGHTS
CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 4
- Panel: Thursday, July 19 at 1:00pm-2:00pm, Room #6BCF
- Description: Treyarch’s Jason Blundell (Sr. Executive Producer) and Craig Houston (Lead Writer) celebrate the 10-year anniversary of Call of Duty’s Zombies and discuss what’s next for the studio’s signature undead in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. Get ready for never-before-seen footage, exciting special announcements, and Q&A.
- Dark Horse Comic Book Cover Art Signing: Thursday, July 19 at 3:00pm-4:00pm, Dark Horse Booth #2615
- Attendees receive: Exclusive art print
- BAIT Limited Edition Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Signing: Thursday, July 19 at 5:30pm-7:00pm, BAIT Store at 920 Fifth Ave., San Diego, CA 92101
- Attendees can purchase: Apparel from the Call of Duty® Zombiescapsule collection
- Call of Duty Action Figures by McFarlane Toys: July 19-22, Diamond Comic Distributors Booth #2401
- Attendees can view: Upcoming Fall lineup of figures on display at the Diamond Comic Distributors booth, including John ‘Soap’ MacTavish, John ‘Soap’ MacTavish (Bloody Variant), Donnie ‘Ruin’ Walsh, Simon ‘Ghost’ Riley, Simon ‘Ghost’ Riley (Winter Variant), and Seraph
SPYRO REIGNITED TRILOGY
- Panel: Thursday, July 19 at 2:15pm-3:15pm, Room #6BCF
- Description: Spyro: Reigniting a Legend—In 2018, Spyro the dragon is soaring to new heights in the Spyro™ Reignited Trilogy. This panel will connect Spyro’s creation with his present by giving fans an exclusive look into the creative process behind the original games from the ’90s and the 2018 remastered collection. Panelists include key members of the Insomniac Games and Toys For Bob development teams, Stewart Copeland (composer of the original Spyro™ soundtrack), Tom Kenny (the voice of Spyro), and Michael John (Producer at Universal Interactive Studios on the original Spyro trilogy). With this panel, some of the most talented names in entertainment will share their unique experiences in creating and remastering one of the most beloved trilogies in platforming history. San Diego Comic-Con exclusive giveaway slated for panel attendees.
ADDITIONAL ACTIVISION FRANCHISES
- Crash Bandicoot – Vinyl & Collectible Figures by NECA / Kidrobot: July 19-22, NECA / Kidrobot Booth #5145
- Attendees can purchase: Full lineup of figures on display at the NECA / Kidrobot booth
- Destiny – Sweeper Bot by Funko Pop! Games: July 19-22, Funko Pop! Games Booth #5341
- Attendees can purchase: SDCC exclusive product on display at the Funko Pop! Games booth
Posted in Animated, Comic Con, Game Chick Tagged with: Activision, Call of Duty, Crash Bandicoot, Funko, San Diego Comic Con, SDCC, SDCC Exclusives, Spyro
Loot Crate is moving on up to offer fans the next level in the monthly subscription game.
It’s called Loot Crate DX and it’s putting luxury into geek hands for $49.99 (retail value $100.00). Loot Crate announced the new premium box at the Silicon Valley Comic-Con and hints of what to expect when the first box arrives on your doorstep. The first box will have items from Adventure Time, Legend of Zelda and World of
Loot Crate DX is priced at $49.99 (including S/H)
Warcraft and other geek culture franchises … oh my what a fun treat! The new DX crate will include
curated high-quality collectibles, apparel, home goods and surprises that will appeal to the geek lover who loves the lifestyle. The subscription boxes introduces subscribers to beloved and new characters that can be word or played to your hearts content. You can still subscribe to the original Loot Crate or the Loot Gaming Crate (April sold out already) or Loot Crate Anime in partnership with Crunchy Roll (has sold out every month). The fans speak every month with over half million Looters for the original Loot Crate subscription service. Loot Crate’s relationships with the hottest video game, entertainment and consumer product companies in the world, including Disney, Warner Bros., Nintendo, Activision, Minecraft, Bethesda and many more is what keeps fans looking forward to the box in the mail every month! I know I’m hoping to get my first box soon! Which one would you choose? Leave a comment below rather you will try out one of the specialty boxes or keep enjoying the original with lots of surprises!
“Loot Crate was created to help give a voice to fans of pop culture around the World,” said Matthew Arevalo, co-founder and Chief Experience Officer at Loot Crate. “Those fans have told us they would like to see bigger, bolder and higher end offerings. This is our response, and we know Looters and soon to be Looters will be incredibly pleased with the result.”
*Items shown are examples. Some but not all crates include wearables.
ABOUT LOOT CRATE
Loot Crate™ was founded in 2012 by an entrepreneurial team of geeks and gamers who thought that online retail was missing the sense of community, interactivity and mystery that we fell in love with at shows like Comic-Con and PAX. We emphasize phenomenal support and content, and include gear from some of the most respected entertainment and consumer product companies in the world.
Posted in Business, Comic Con, Geek Fun, Geek Gift, geek tv, Los Angeles Tagged with: action figures, Activision, Adventure Time, anime, apparel, Bethesda, Collectibles, Comic Books, Crunchy Roll, Disney, Dolls, Gamers, Games, gaming, geeks, Graphic Novels, high-quality collectibles, home goods, Legend of Zelda, Loot Crate, Looters, Matthew Arevalo, Minecraft, Nintendo, pop culture, premium box, Silicon Valley Comic Con, subscription box, T-shirts, Toys, Warner Bros., World of Warcraft