Well I’m one lumpy space princess that is STOKED about the latest Adventure Time ConQuest that starts NEXT week at Comic Con <scream> get ready to touch these lumps as I look for my dream geek prince! Tee hee well I’m going to TRY to take in the scavenger hunt to get me some jewels boy! Thanks to Cartoon Network for making it hard <zoinks> but like I said I do love sparkles and prizes so will try to check it out on Wednesday .. well Thursday for sure. Now I’m not sure if they are taking over the Children’s Museum again but I have my fingers crossed that they are doing something special and am thinking maybe one of their new shows might be getting a little shine but I’m ALWAYS on team Adventure Time! Fiona and Cake would be awesome!!! I love my Fifi!
LSP is spending this SDCC looking for the ideal fella to take to the Princess Day Ball and as you run around San Diego you get a chance to check out all the fun official licensed Adventure Time items that are sure to tickle your fancy AND bring out your credit card/cash/ATM .. MONEY to buy with your favorite characters monikers! All you have to do to join the Adventure Time ConQuest, is check out the 11 participating partner booths and locations listed below on my blog OR go the SDCC (you have a pass don’t you???) and brave the gynormous cavern and find the Cartoon Network booth (#3735) and look for signage to begin their journey. I think it’s easier just to take along my blog buy you do you …
As you fight the throngs of cosplayers, geeks, buyers, sellers, booths and well the mob of zombies (hey it’s SDCC their are ALWAYS mobs of zombies) looking around for the incentives, premiums and rebates of the Adventure Time products that are all over the room!
See below for a alphabetical list of participating partners in this year’s ConQuest:
- Abrams (Booth #1216) will have copies of its New York Times Best-Selling book Adventure Time Encyclopaedia, as well as its recently-released Adventure Time: A Totally Math Poster Collection with 25 copies signed by illustrator Tony Millionaire, plus calendars. Fans can also catch a sneak peek of the upcoming Adventure Time: Art of Ooo, available this October. ConQuesters will receive an additional 20% discount on the poster book, and anyone who purchases any Adventure Time merchandise will receive a free 2015 Adventure Time mini-calendar, while supplies last.
- BOOM! Studios/KaBOOM! (Booth #2229) will feature the latest issues of its top-selling Adventure Time comic book series and related mini-series, highlighted by the San Diego Comic-Con exclusive cover of the mathematical collection of “Marceline and the Scream Queens” and the recently-launched “Adventure Time: Banana Guard Academy” written by Adventure Time writer Kent Osborne.
- Entertainment Earth (Booth #2343) will highlight its BMO Tin Tote Gift Set Convention Exclusive that includes a colorful metal tin tote, 10-ounce insulated stainless steel container and mini journal inside the tote that will take you away to the Land of Ooo.
- Huckleberry (Booth #3449) will showcase and sell its adorable BMO Chara-Cover phone case at its booth, with ConQuest participants receiving 10% off the purchase of the case.
- Jazwares (Toynk Booth #3551) will feature its Adventure Time toy line and highlight the 12” BMO plush Convention Exclusive at the Toynk booth.
- Little Orbit (The New Children’s Museum) will offer fans a chance to play its upcoming Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom video game for the very first time before its release this fall on Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft X360, Nintendo 3DS, and PC Steam. Additionally, The New Children’s Museum location will be the terminal stop on the ConQuest and fans who finish the quest will redeem their OMG medallion there. Just look for the giant inflatable Finn head!
- Mimoco (Booth #5245) will feature its full line of popular Adventure Time x MIMOBOT USB flash drives, including Finn, Jake, and new BMO. ConQuesters can get 10% off their Adventure Time MIMOBOT purchase instantly!
- Penguin Group (Booth #4612) will showcase its line of MAD LIBS®, activity books, journals and much more based on Adventure Time, and will be giving away free buttons exclusively to ConQuest participants! Plus, anyone who purchases any three MAD LIBS® products will get a free Adventure Time/MAD LIBS® tote bag!
- Rubie’s Costume Company (Booth #3649), maker of Adventure Time costumes and select accessories, will feature its one-size-fits-all Finn hat at its booth, and ConQuest participants can pick it up for a cool 40% off the purchase price.
- USAopoly (Booth #1017), maker of the hit MONOPOLY®: Adventure Time™ Collector’s Edition and Memory Challenge: Adventure Time Edition, will preview its all-new Munchkin® Adventure Time, which will launch this August, and ConQuest participants can pick up a free Munchkin® Adventure Time game card at the booth!
- WeLoveFine (Booth #5647) will offer up a wide assortment of its fan-favorite Adventure Time apparel, including t-shirts, sweatshirts, dresses and leggings. ConQuest participants get a deal at $25 for one or $40 for two shirts.
Now for the not fun part … All Adventure Time Fans should join the quest and claim their reward which is available for a limited time while supplies last each day. AND if you’re hardcore ConQuesters who earned Jake & Ice King Medallions in 2012/2013 bring them with you to the New Children’s Museum redemption center to earn a triple threat reward <unacceptable> (that I didn’t get medallions!!) am so jealous am turning green!
P.S. don’t forget to try to attend the Friday, July 25th CN Adventure Time Panel in the Indigo Ballroom at the Hilton Bayfront featuring the cast panel with Jeremy Shada (Finn), John DiMaggio (Jake), Tom Kenny (Ice King), Kent Osborne(Head of Story), Adam Muto (Co-Executive Producer) and MORE!!! Make sure you head to the convention floor CN Booth for exclusive giveaways and more!
Will you be meeting me at SDCC and getting your Adventure Time Conquest on??? Did you get any of the medallions from previous years? Let me know and make sure to say ‘hi’ …