If you’re a fan of the ‘Zombieland’ movie franchise have I found a game for you! Fight zombies in VR with Tallahassee, Wichita, Columbus, and Little Rock as our four heroes roll up in Silicon Valley to launch a new kind of product; a zombie-killing racecourse called the Zombieland Invitational.
“The Zombieland world is a no-nonsense kind of place, and to this end, we’ve made one of the purest shooting games for VR. We hand-crafted the content, upping replayability, and incorporated mechanics from racing games such as time splits so you know exactly how well you’re doing. It’s about practicing ’til you’re perfect. Your speed and accuracy with each shot are imperative to score the fastest time” (pro tip: two headshots in a row trigger Adrenaline Mode – like bullet time, but better!). – Bobby Thandi, Founder, and CEO, XR Games
‘Zombieland VR: Headshot Fever’ arrives on Oculus Quest retailing for $19.99//£14.99 from Leeds-based VR development studio XR Games. The VR Game is a throwback to 90s light gun with a taste of racing games from today.
‘Zombieland: Headshot Fever’ rewards skill, speed, and accuracy with addictive gameplay, a range of powerful weapons, and an exciting new Adrenaline system.
It takes a double tap to the head to kill a zombie so you have to be fast AND accurate. Once you hit them twice the world slows down and the heartrate speeds up for players to rack up killer combos, faster times and see who’s the top killer on the leaderboards!
It’s an immersive zombie game that promises hours of fun play that will keep you busy with weapons, upgrades for arcade action to take down the zombies.
Features of the game include:
- Join the crew – Get trained up by Tallahassee, Wichita, Columbus, and Little Rock to take on the undead
- Adrenaline system – Two headshots in a row make the world slow, use it to your advantage!
- Global leaderboards – Challenge your friends, beat their times, and climb the global leaderboards
- Powerful weapons – Unlock shotguns, revolvers, assault rifles, and more to find your ideal loadout
- Upgrade your arsenal – Improve your weapons with powerful upgrades and perks
- The Zombieland Invitational – Take your skills, weapons, upgrades, and perks into the fastest, most dangerous zombie-killing race ever devised
- Built for VR from the ground up – Bringing light-gun shooters back from the dead, and into your home
About XR Games
Headquartered in Leeds, England, XR Games is an award-winning games development studio founded in 2017, specializing in virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) games. XR Games has collaborated with big-name brands including Rovio Entertainment for console VR games, and in 2019 released Angry Birds Under Pressure VR to critical acclaim.