Ford is very confident with their lineup and decision to have a nationwide EcoBoost City Tour across the US to give people the chance to check out their fuel efficient EcoBoost powered vehicles. Ford plans by the end of 2013 to have more than 90 percent of their North American lineup to have an EcoBoost engine.
Ford is showing off their fuel-efficient EcoBoost lineup that includes the all new Fiesta ST, Escape and Fusion that allows people
to drive the competition to compare in real time on a closed track. If you’re in the following cities you can sign up at Ford EcoBoost Challange Drive to schedule a drive. It’s a great way to look at a variety of autos especially if you like Ford and are deciding to ‘go American’ or switch brands for a more green alternative engine.
“Ford is delivering on its promise to give fuel-efficiency-minded customers the power of choice, by offering a lineup that includes five electrified vehicles, two plug-in hybrids and eight vehicles available with EcoBoost Technology,” said David Mondragon, general marketing manager for Ford and Lincoln. “Throughout this tour, we will let consumers experience the technology that helps deliver better fuel economy and engaging driving than the competition.”
- Los Angeles, Rose Bowl, July 20
- New York City, Citi Field, August 17
- Charlotte, Charlotte Motor Speedway, August 24
- Atlanta, Turner Field, September 7
- Dallas, Cowboys Stadium, September 7
- Orlando, Orange County Convention Center, September 14
- Houston, Sam Houston Race Park, September 14
- Miami, Gulfstream Park, September 21
- Minneapolis/St. Paul, Canterbury Park, September 21