I fell in love with Rick and Morty from the first moment I saw the show on Adult Swim. It’s so funny and edgy and dark that it really speaks to my deep hidden broken evil parts <guffaw>
It’s why I’m delighted that Cartoon Network has announced addition partners that will offer a vast array of branded items for fans to enjoy.
“As Rick and Morty continues to surge in popularity, we are delighted to work with new partners to provide fans with a broad assortment of products based on the series,” said Pete Yoder, vice president, Cartoon Network Enterprises, North America. “Fans will now be able to wear their fandom with t-shirts, sweatshirts, and accessories including headwear, bags, wallets and more.”
Geek is big business and when you have a series with a passionate fanbase it makes sense to give them what they want! Fanboys/girls want t-shirts, bracelets, necklaces and geek fashion to display with pride.
Rick and Morty partners include Ripple Junction, Zen Monkey, Underboss, Bioworld, Hot Properties Merchandising, Daylight Curfew, Hyp and Surreal Entertainment that will create a wide range of new items. If your able to attend MAGIC Las Vegas you’ll have the opportunity for ‘first look’ at new products on display:
- Bioworld (Booth #25099) will introduce an assortment ofnew Rick and Morty accessories including bags, wallets, belts, headwear, wristbands and more, which will be available at specialty stores nationwide this fall.
- Hot Properties Merchandising is set to debut key chains, magnets, patches, buttons and stickers this fall at specialty stores nationwide.
- Adding to their existing offering of Rick and Morty t-shirts and sweatshirts for men and women, Ripple Junction (Booth #26019) introduced enamel pins earlier this year.
- Daylight Curfew introduced limited edition, co-branded apparel, including t-shirts and sweatshirts, as well as a collaboration with Run The Jewels this May. The collection is available on DaylightCurfew.com.
- Rick and Morty hosiery from Hyp will be available this fall at specialty stores.
- Surreal Entertainment (Booth #25014) will be launching an assortment of glassware, coin banks and other exciting beverageware products this fall in specialty stores.
Created and executive produced by Dan Harmon (Community) and Justin Roiland (Adventure Time), Rick and Morty follows a sociopathic genius scientist who drags his inherently timid grandson on insanely dangerous adventures across the universe. When season two premiered in July 2015, it was ranked #1 in its time period among all key adult demographics, and it is now currently in production for season three.