Honda’s going ELECTRIC at the 2019 Los Angeles Auto Show
Honda is bringing a all new exhibit to the 2019 Los Angeles Auto Show that showcase the new line of electrified vehicles. This includes the debut of the 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid (launching in Spring 2020) that is the first hybrid-electric SUV from Honda in the USA. It’s part of the “Safety for Everyone” campaign that highlights their ‘Safety Zone’ feature with the 10th Generation Civic Coupe that is one of the 10 models earning a 5-Star Overall Vehicle Crash Rating from HNTSA. We’ll also hear from Kyle Shaules, Honda Civic customer who will share his real life experience of survival on November 20th. He’s one of the three Honda customers that share life affirming stories as part of the new ‘Safety for Everyone’ social media campaign.
The new North America Auto display area is making it’s debut at the LAAS with lots of fun for attendees!
- HondaLens Live – an augmented reality showcase of the 2020 CR-V Hybrid
- Honda Safety Zone – featuring a crash-tested 2019 Civic Coupe, real-world customer storytelling and a Seatbelt Selfie Wall
- Honda x Gaming Zone – with live appearances by premier global esports organization, Team Liquid, and an interactive retro-style Honda Circuit racing game:
- Monday 11/25 2;00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.: Head2Head/Twitch Live Stream featuring live play, hosted by Andy Bravo, eSports Commentator/Analyst
- Sunday 12/1 11:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.-12:30 p.m.: Live appearance of Doublelift, seven-time League of Legends LCS Champion, with Steve Arhancet, Co-Owner/Co-CEO of Team Liquid
- Honda Winning Moment – an augmented reality photo booth where show goers can place themselves in the scenes of historical sports moments, including in IndyCar, National Hockey League and League of Legends championships