As we all get ready to head back to Bikini Bottom with SpongeBob and his friends Nickelodeon is getting everyone excited with a blinged out minivan and new app for fans of all ages. My first immersion into SpongeBob world was at the 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show. Toyota had a real life Toyota Sienna tricked out mini-van (cherrylosangeles @youtube) ready for some under the sea adventure. I have to say it was pretty cute but am not sure if it’s street legal! Buck Nick has been BUSY with SpongeBob with the launch of a new puzzle game inspired by the new film coming out February 6th to keep your thumbs busy.
It’s a mobile game that’s going to be available on all the platforms and is full of nostalgia fun for those who grew up with the gang under the sea living it up in Bikini Bottom! (click to buy app). In the game SpongeBob and Plankton are running to find the lost Krabby Patty secret formula through 3 locations (Bikini Bottom, Apocalyptic Bikini Bottom and a real-world beach) from the series and new movie. SpongeBob takes to the air with Plankton’s jetpack, floats in a bubble through a coral forest, racing in the Patty Wagon or jumping through his crazy imagination with Plankton! When the difficulty level increases he becomes Super SpongeBob with the new upgrade!
- Get ready to have fun with SpongeBob in crazy costumes like Caveman and Pirate!
- Upgrade to Super SpongeBob and hulk out!
- Plankton has a TIME MACHINE!
- Plankton can power with shields and magnets!
- You can compare your distance and scores after you run with other players (iOS & Amazon only)!
- Custom animation and voice-overs with SpongeBob and Plankton unique to this fun app!