I’m a huge fan of the film Time After Time starring Malcolm McDowell, David Warner and Mary Steenburgen it was so romantic that it made me swoon when I saw it for the first time as a child. So am super excited to hear they are having a Live Q&A with Malcolm McDowell moderated by Nichelle Nichols!
How often do you get to see two Hollywood Legends in person? Not often especially when one person is the original Lt. Uhura and the other Malcolm McDowell???
I saw Malcolm McDowell doing a Q&A a few years ago for A Clockwork Orange and it was fascinating. He’s charming, has a wicked racy sense of humor and the ability to tell stories about his years working in Hollywood that makes your ears burn since your laughing so much.
So fellow geeky fans send a huge thanks to Jeffrey Gund’s INFOLIST.com for a sweet discoun and mark your calendars to attend! See below for information and follow Jeff to keep up with Hollywood happenings!
Prospect House Entertainment
in partnership with Glendale Arts
invites you to attend
A special screening of the film
TIME AFTER TIME
preceded by a LIVE Q&A
with lead actor
(Lt. Uhura on Star Trek)
TUESDAY, April 8th, 2014
7:30pm at the
216 N. Brand Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91203
H.G. Wells pursues Jack the Ripper to the 20th Century where the serial murderer uses the future writer’s time machine to escape his time period. Starring Malcolm McDowell, Mary Steenburgen, and David Warner.
There will be a red carpet, Step & Repeat with the celebrities, reception, multiple press and networks, and giveaways from Time After Time.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR INFOLIST.com!!
Be sure to use discount code JEFFSINFOLIST (in the yellow box on the right) when you purchase your tickets at the link below to get 15% OFF!! That’s just $12.75 (normally $15!) for an incredible evening with Hollywood icons Malcolm McDowell and Nichelle Nichols!
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS NOW!
Note: Do NOT use the “Choose Seats” option when ordering tickets, or you won’t be able to check out and finish your purchase. This is a General Seating event, with no assigned seats.
Be sure to use discount code JEFFSINFOLIST when you purchase your tickets at buy tickets:
Please follow these directions to purchase your tickets:
1. Click the buy tickets link above
2. At that page, enter JEFFSINFOLIST in the yellow box on the right hand side
3. Make sure “April 8th” is selected in the calendar, and enter the Number of tickets you wish to purchase.
4. You MUST select the “Best Available” option (“Choose Seats” will not work, and won’t let you complete checkout, as this is a general admission/non-reserved seat showing).
5. On the next screen, confirm your selection and click “Best Available” again.
6. Choose either “Print at Home Tickets” or “Box Office Will Call” for your ticket delivery
7. Click Add to Cart, and continue to checkout screen to enter payment information.
TO RECEIVE NOTICES LIKE THIS WITH MORE INFO ON ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY JOBS, OPPORTUNITIES, AND EVENTS: